Skip to content
ASIAN BBQ TACOS
- 1 pound should pork or pork butt
- Char Sui Sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon rice wine
- black pepper
- Combine the Char Siu sauce, sesame oil, rice wine and black pepper and mix well. Marinate pork for two hours or more.
- Preheat the over at 350 degrees F.
- Bake for 1 hour or until meat is tender. Cool and chop pork into small piecies.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine tomato, onion, cilantra and lime juice. Mix well.
- Assemble taco shell with pork, lettuce and the mixed ingredients.